With all the humanity’s technological advancements and pollution of our global environment, our drinking water has lost its revitalizing properties. But now there is a way to restore these basic water properties and support our immune system. Based on science, and not magic, mineral alkaline hydrogen ionized water became a source of real natural health for many people. Note the differences between “normal” and alkaline ionized water:
TAP, FILTERED OR BOTTLED WATER
- HAS POSITIVE ORP CHARGE. Positively charged water isn’t natural for anything live on our planet and for human bodies in particular. For example, fruits, vegetables, berries sold in supermarkets or farmer’s markets and bottled water have a positive ORP charge between +150 and +350 mV. It takes significantly more energy and resources for human cells to absorb such water. That’s why we can feel exhausted and tired. That’s why our immune system doesn’t get enough support to fight diseases and our skin or hair can look unhealthy.
- IS ACIDIC (WITH PH LOWER THAN 7). Consumption of water with higher acidic level acidifies our bodies and leads to higher levels of stress in all of our biological systems. This is how people get the majority of chronic diseases. The environment around cancer cells, for example, is generally quite acidic.
- HAS HIGH SURFACE TENSION. Because of having high surface tension, water can hardly penetrate human bodies and because we naturally spend a lot of our energy to absorb such water, the body ages faster.
NATURALLY HEALTHY IONIZED WATER
- HAS NEGATIVE ORP CHARGE. Plants, animals, humans – everything live on our planet – has a negative ORP charge. For example, growing fruits, vegetables, berries and water in nature have a negative ORP between -250 and -450 mV. 70% of human body is negatively charged water. Thus, if we want to stay healthy and support our immune system, we should drink only negatively charged water because its charge is identical to the charge of all the liquids in our bodies, as well as our cells and organs.
- IS ALKALINE. Human blood has an alkaline environment with a pH of 7.35 – 7.45. The majority of natural underground water sources have a pH of 7.5 – 10. Only alkaline water is similar in its nature to our internal body environment and thus can be easily absorbed.
- HAS LOW SURFACE TENSION. All human body liquids have low surface tension and thus, only water with similar qualities is natural and biologically compatible with our internal body environment.
WHAT IS ALKALINE WATER?
The “alkaline” in alkaline water refers to its pH level.
The pH level is a number that measures how acidic or alkaline a substance is on a scale of 0 to 14. For example, something with a pH of 1 would be very acidic and something with a pH of 13 would be very alkaline.
Alkaline water has a higher pH level than regular drinking water. Normal drinking water generally has a pH lower than 7. Healthy (= alkaline) water typically has a pH of higher than 7 (usually 8 or 9). Because we usually eat a lot of acid forming food, alkaline water can help balance our body. Take a look at the graph below.
However, drinking just alkaline water isn’t enough. It must have a negative ORP charge.
WHAT IS ORP, AFTER ALL?
In the world that surrounds us, though we can’t see it, there is a continuous exchange of electrons that constantly happens between substances in the air, in the earth, in water and in human bodies. This phenomenon is known as ion exchange. In an effort to reach a state of stability, substances that are lacking electrons are desperately seeking out electrons wherever they can: these substances are referred to as oxidizing agents. On the contrary, substances which have a surplus of electrons are capable of donating their extra electrons: these substances are referred to as reducing agents, or anti-oxidizing agents.
Oxidation-Reduction Potential (ORP) is a measurement that indicates the degree to which a substance is capable of oxidizing or reducing another substance. In other words, ORP is a measurement of ion exchange. A POSITIVE ORP reading indicates that a substance is an oxidizing agent. The higher the reading, the more oxidizing it is. A NEGATIVE ORP reading indicates that a substance is a reducing agent. The lower the reading, the better it is and the more anti-oxidizing it is (think – antioxidants).
Substances with a negative ORP value can donate extra ions, but positive ORP values lead to ion absorption. When water or any other substance has a NEGATIVE ORP value, it has anti-oxidant properties. This is associated with anti-aging, cellular and body health. Human blood has a natural negative ORP charge between -70 and -100 mV, saliva – between -150 and -250 mV. Positive ORP values are oxidative and have the negative effect on human health. Our degree of health directly depends on amounts of negatively charged water and negatively charged food which we drink and eat. Why? Well, it’s because our bodies generate free radicals.
WHAT ARE FREE RADICALS?
Free radicals are unstable ions in the body, which means they have unpaired, free electrons. Such free radicals cause problems with lipids, proteins, and DNA. Their goal is to find a second electron, after finding which they become neutralized. If we don’t drink negatively charged water or eat live growing fruits, free radicals will steal electrons from our cell DNAs and the cell will become damaged. In the best case scenario, the human body will “deactivate” (kill) such damaged cell but in the worst case scenario, these damaged cells will start dividing making similar cells and the body will become ill and may get cancer. There needs to be a balance of free radicals in the body and negatively charged water serves this purpose. By drinking antioxidant water or using cosmetic or beauty products with negative ORP values, we can deactivate free radicals and support our health. For example, water with the negative charge of -250 mV has over 100 billion free electrons. Thus, free radicals, instead of stealing electrons from our cell DNAs, will become neutralized by electrons supplied by negatively charged water.
Now, we suggest you look at the products from Aquaspectr, the company which was established by scientists with over 25 years of experience in applied medical water research.
SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN PRODUCT BASED ON 25 YEARS OF RESEARCH EXPERIENCE
Aquaspectr Hydrogen Mug and other products were developed by an international team of scientists led by Professor Ashot Khachatrian. Professor Khachatrian is an internationally renowned scientist and medical doctor, member of the New York Academy of Sciences, the European Academy of Natural Sciences and the Russian Academy of Medical & Engineering Sciences. He has over decades of medical research experience in various countries around the world including United States, France, Netherlands, Bulgaria, Russia. He successfully shared the benefits of his discoveries with over 50,000 patients around the world, ranging from terminally ill cancer patients to the top of the international business elite and European royalty.
Professor Khachatrian has made over 60 patented inventions internationally and holds 5 patents in the US. He is also an author of six published books and numerous articles.